Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Caliginous Intentions

         Today I decided to do fun makeup and take photos of it! So I guess it is a mini shoot with me. :)








 Then I decided to get a bit darker..









     There ya have it! This is the result of a makeup artist's boredom. I did a very edgy (literally) purple/black smokey eye using Sugarpill and Urban Decay eye shadows. Nude lips for the first look and deep purple lips for the second. If you were wondering where I got such a sweet hat, I got this baby at the San Jose Fanime Convention this year. It almost has a Russian hat kind of feel to it.. but with ears.. 
        
      Even though I would probably never wear this look in public, I still find art in makeup. If it sparks something...anything in you.. good OR bad, then I have done my job.

         Here is a little family portrait for you.. 


<3

3 comments:

  1. What lipstick did you use for the first photos? I really love it!
    -AW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used some concealer and foundation to create the nude look! haha but thank you :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'll have to remember that!
      You look amazing - it's really hard to pull of that kind of look, but you definitely nailed it!
      -AW

      Delete